At Meadows Manor North, we provide quality, compassionate care for individuals facing a terminal illness or life-limiting injury.
Our philosophy of care focuses on enhancing quality of life so individuals can live as well as possible with dignity and comfort.
Our Hospice Care program offers your loved one nurturing care in a safe, home-like setting.
- Furnished spacious, private room with plenty of room for families
- Around-the-clock Nursing Care
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Equipment & Adaptive Devices
- Collaborative relationship with local hospice and palliative care providers
Families can rest easy knowing your loved one is well taken care of at Meadows Manor North Health & Rehabilitation.
Is hospice covered by insurance?
Hospice patients have their costs covered through Medicare through the Medicare Hospice benefit and other providers.
Hospice care is covered by:
Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans’ Benefit, Health Insurance and private pay.
Find out more about hospice coverage here .
Contact us to learn more about Hospice Care services at Meadows Manor North Health & Rehabilitation.