Focused on Your Recovery Goals
At Meadows Manor North, we are renowned for our success rate in helping people recover and return home quickly. Our highly skilled team of licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists are fully committed to restoring and improving your quality of life.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy available 7 days a week
- Accelerated start of therapy upon admission
- Restorative Nursing therapies tailored for long stay residents
- Spacious therapy gym equipped with specialized technology focused on improving balance, stroke/neuro recovery, nerve damage, reducing pain and inflammation, and improving strength
Specialized Rehabilitation Programs
Our therapists are highly experienced in treating a variety of conditions, including post-surgical recovery, rehabilitation following illness or injury, and long-term rehab care for chronic health conditions. Our specialized rehabilitation programs include:
- Joint Replacement
- Post Orthopedic Surgeries
- Cardiac Recovery
- Stroke Recovery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- Pain Management
- Neurological Conditions
- Balance and Gait
Customized Treatment Plan
Our therapists work with your doctor and our care team to create an individualized care plan to help you achieve your recovery goals. You may receive therapy up to 7 days a week, as ordered by your physician.
To achieve the best outcome possible and improve your quality of life, your program of care is customized according to your particular needs. It may include physical, occupational, or speech therapy, or a combination of these services.
Outpatient therapy services are available for those who have completed their rehab stay and return for outpatient services.